As winter's cold settles in over most of North America, now is the perfect time to plan a warm weather escape and Ocean Terrace Inn, one of St. Kitts' premier boutique hotels, makes the planning easy! With the all-inclusive package, guests can make one payment for the trip then put their wallets away and simply enjoy a warm and wonderful getaway. OTI's beautiful four-star hotel accommodations, top notch service, exceptional international and local cuisine, free Wi-Fi throughout the property, state-of-the-art amenities and the addition of a new dine around feature to the meal plan makes its all-inclusive package hard to beat.
The package includes:
- Room rate
- Welcome Drinks
- Cold Towels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Full access to our two restaurants on property, 'The Verandah' and 'Fisherman's Wharf''*
- Unlimited house wine, sparkling wine and house brand liquors at the restaurants and bars (premium brands are an additional charge)
- New dine around option - One complimentary dinner at Spice Mill Restaurant or at Marshalls' Restaurant
- Use of the fully-equipped fitness room and celebrated man-made lagoon pool
- Complimentary shuttle to two of the islands top beaches: Carambola Beach, which offers a European-style experience or Frigate Bay Beach, which hums with energy and boasts true island authenticity
*Lobster dishes are a USD $20.00 surcharge plus taxes.
Rates begin at USD $495.00 inclusive of tax per couple, per day and USD $395.00 inclusive of tax per individual, per day.
About Ocean Terrace Inn, St. Kitts
Ocean Terrace Inn, the intimate 4-star boutique hotel, is where the "little things make all of the difference." OTI offers state-of-the-art amenities, chic public areas, 34 perfectly appointed air conditioned guestrooms and suites with complimentary Wi-Fi, mouth-watering cuisine curated by award-winning International Chefs, and a level of personalized service that sets a new standard for the island. Explore the island by booking one of St. Kitts' many excursions including ziplining, ATV tours, scuba diving, volcano hikes and more. All tours can be booked directly at the hotel.